“Mould removal Service”/ Mould Remediation
Microscopic mould spores exist naturally almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors, removing all mould from a home or business is impossible. Many restoration businesses advertise “mould removal” and even guarantee to remove all mould. Therefore this is a fallacy. We understand mould and mould growth. GB’s Melbourne Cleaners has the training and expertise to remediate the mould in your home or business.
Check out some of testimonials from our mould removal service jobs.
Melbourne Cleaners offer professional mould remediation services in Melbourne Metro region.
Besides causing a major business interruption, a mould infestation can present a serious health risk for people exposed at your commercial property or your home. Mould infestations can be caused by minor water intrusions, like a slow roof leak or loose plumbing fitting. Consequently, every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. If you suspect your property has a mould problem, call GB’s Melbourne Cleaners. We will respond quickly and work fast to manage the situation.
- 24/7 Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
Commercial “Mould Removal” services Present Unique Challenges
Mould can spread quickly through a property if left untreated. Therefore, we respond quickly, working to first contain the infestation preventing mould spreading to other parts of the building. Next, we will begin the remediation process, working safely and effectively to manage the situation. Melbourne Cleaners have the training, experience, and equipment to contain any mould infestation.
Mould Damage Emergency Tips
What you can do until help arrives
In as little as 48 hours, mould can quickly become a problem in your home or business when there’s a water intrusion, like a roof leak or leaking water pipe. Furthermore, mould can cause health effects and can also cause significant damage to your property. GB’s Melbourne Cleaners has the training, protective gear, and specialized equipment necessary to handle your mould problem.
If you have a mould problem in your home or business, consider the following facts:
- Significant mould growth can occur in 48-72 hours.
- Mould may present a greater risk to children, the elderly, and anyone with respiratory problems.
- A strong, musty odour may indicate hidden mould behind plaster or under carpets.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the heating/aircon systems and fans.
- Contact GB’s Melbourne Cleaners for mould remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Avoid touching or disturbing the mould.
- Do not blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mould growth.
- Avoid any attempts to dry the area yourself.
- Do not spray bleach or other chemicals and/or disinfectants on the mould.