Mattress Steam Cleaning
Melbourne Cleaners provide mattress steam cleaning services of the highest quality! We use the latest technology to clean your house and business . Our technicians are experienced and fully insured. We use high quality USA built equipment and combined with our experienced technicians, help us reach our goal of perfection.
Dust mites thrive in humid conditions. They like to take up residence in your mattress and bedding just centimetres from your mouth and nose with you constantly breathing them in as you sleep.
A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside. Would you let people, especially children live in this environment? Of course you wouldn’t so have your mattress cleaned professionally and improve their health by protecting your mattress with Dust Mite Anti-Allergen.
Reasons for Mattress steam cleaning
We spend over a third of our lives in bed. It is a fact however, that no matter how clean your home maybe, your mattress will almost always contain bacteria, fungi and dust mites in quantities that are at potentially dangerous levels, all feasting on your dead skin. Dust mites are microscopic in size and feed off the dead skin cells dropped from our bodies whilst we sleep.
Mattress steam cleaning standard treatment steps
- Pre-inspection of your mattress to determine the most appropriate treatment.
- A hot water extraction clean of the contaminated areas;
- Application of high grade anti-bacterial product specifically designed to kill the bacteria and pathogens from bodily fluids. This products will be injected into the contaminated areas of the mattress as required to ensure thorough decontamination.
- The application of a high powered stain removers to remove contaminants such as urine and blood.
- Steam Cleaning. A solution of water and detergent is injected into the carpet under pressure. It is then immediately extracted together with soil and spots which have been loosened and suspended.
Did you know:
- Dust mites are second only to pollen in causing allergic reactions.
- The average person sheds about 40,000 skin cells every second, and mould and mites feed on this dust.
- The most common indoor allergen that triggers symptoms in humans is the house dust mite.
- A typical used mattress may have anywhere from 100,000 to 10 million mites inside.
- 10% of the weight of a two year old pillow can be composed of dead mites and their droppings.
Terms & Conditions
- GST applies to all our services
- Melbourne Metro Region Only (25km radius from CBD). Travel charges apply to appointments outside of 25km radius from Melbourne CBD
- Free parking must be made available for our team. Parking fees will apply to jobs where free parking is not available
- Minimum fees apply to all our services
- Visit Our Terms & Conditions Page for further details